Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DMF Admin
Anonymous

Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up.   Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul - 3:30

Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. Oie_1616422NmTvZJTK_zps508192c8

{ENTER HERE}

In the town of Beacon Hills, CA. Where it seems quiet and peaceful when you first look at it, but guess what? IT'S NOT! In fact, it's almost like a freaking NIGHTMARE! There's werewolves running around, and deadly trained assassins who hunt down the werewolves in an attempt to wipe them all out! Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, and Allison Argent, three ordinary high school teenagers, where all unwittingly swept up into the war of werewolves vs. hunters. First Scott was bitten and turned into a beta-werewolf, then Allison was introduced into the world of being a hunter, Stiles, well... for now, he's still just Stiles.

These three teens have faced and defeated many threats. A psychotic alpha-werewolf, a deadly creature called the kanima, a darach, a whole pack of alpha-werewolves, and hunters everywhere in between. But these teens, and their allies have defeated every single threat in one way or another. But now, things just might get worse, the nemeton was activated, and there was a warning that the nemeton will attract more supernatural beings to the town of beacon hills. Will Scott's new power as an alpha be enough to keep his home safe? What new dangers will head his way now? And what is wrong with Stiles now, are these sudden changes he's now going through bad, will Scott be able to save him, or is it something that will make things even worse?

And if all this wasn't bad enough, in another town close by... There is a powerful warlock that practices dark magic who did a spell to call upon a dark force to attempt to draw it into his life. But what Lewis actually did was accidentally link himself to the Nemeton, and in doing so, opened a door to the Other Side, causing the dead to return to the land of the living! That alone caused the Mystic Falls gang - The Salvatores, Elena, Caroline, etc to travel to Beacon Hills where Bonnie had located the closest source.

Want to see how it plays out? Join us and find out!

-Plenty of roles open-

Back to top Go down
DMF Admin
Anonymous

Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover}   Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up. I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul - 3:31

Why doesnt it link up? the site link is: http://darkmidnightfires.boards.net/
Back to top Go down

Dark Midnight Fires {Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries crossover} // delete the other, messed up.
Page 1 of 1