Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorrinda
Anonymous

Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp Empty
PostSubject: Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp   Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 4:04

[align=center]Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp 9c643566-1882-4732-af2c-2c1cd8457a1c_zpsf67ca96e
WELCOME TO ASCALON: Breaking A New Age[/align]

[align=center]Ascalon, a peaceful kingdom with a loving king and queen, wonderful people that you can meet, start a romance build a life for yourself. But what comes with beauty comes Danger. There are rumors that there are Vampires, people who shift into dragons and animals that never been seen in Ascalon like before. Throughout Ascalon people have heard the stories and lived in fear but forget in time seem to come back and haunt people. When the death of a well known family is found dead, their bodies drained of blood, mangled, blood staining the wall of their home,  fear is erupting in Ascalon. The one peaceful kingdom that's once welcomed new faces now fear the site of a new person. If you are new to this town get used to being stared at, people avoiding you. Because, for all they know you just arrived right after a family is killed and you could have something to do with it. So tell me...What is your destiny? A blood sucking vampire? A fearful animal shapeshifter? Or a dragon shifter the most feared of them all? Or could it be possible that you are a hybrid? Or a mermaid? Hmmm...Well only time will tell if you choose to live along side humans peacefully or to treat them like livestock and feed on them to quench your hunger? Or are you an human who's afraid of your own kind? Tell me your story...I'm interested.

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY![/ALIGN]
Back to top Go down

Vampire, Human, Animal & Dragon Shifter, Medival Time Rp
Page 1 of 1