Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Herald
Anonymous

The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay   The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul - 18:36

The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay WpgJw7N

---
You ever noticed when the stars blinked in and out? When the neighbor that's been dead for years greets you at the corner supermarket this morning? When a battle between werewolves and Viet Cong erupts for a minute on your street and disappears the next minute? When worlds both new and dying tear through the skies, when figures and characters from the edges of time and space meet and collide?

You've become part of it. Part of the battle. Part of the greatest conflict in all of history, where the prize is cause and effect and victory comes with grabbing hold of your present and never letting the enemy steal your past. Part of a war where brute force means nothing when it could be taken away by a quick jaunt through time. Part of a gigantic tapestry heaving with the entirety of everything and more.

You're not the only one. There are others out there. Colorful creatures from histories untouched by others. Mad new horizons, everything possible that will ever be, all coming together, pulled by a War too big to be kept in one corner of time and space. Anyone who's ever been, all of them could very well become part of this campaign for the rest of reality. This is War on a scale beyond the dreams of the smartest strategist. This is War where soldiers fight not with bullets but with time. This is War where the greatest victory is holding on to your past.

This is the War in Heaven.

HOME - RULES - PLOT - APPLICATION - ADVERTISE
Back to top Go down

The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Page 1 of 1