Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

The Serene Sands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 6:51

The area all around seemed like endless, lifeless, and raging desert sands, except for a small oasis. Which bore little life of shrubbery thanks to the farely small pond. That reflected the fiery sun, that loomed overhead attempting to sap the life from the baren wasteland. A few large boulders were located next to the pond, which offered shade, along with smaller ones that could be used for seats.

Kotetsu was seated on a small rock, adorning his akatsuki robes, staring off into the water. The thoughts running through his head were many. From finding new recruits for the Akatsuki to how he despises the dry, arid, and extremely hot nature of this country.

"We need to get along with our tasks" He directed towards his partner Kunori "The sooner we get out of this place, the better. I am not amused with this discomforting weather" he said with agitation showing In his voice.

Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 7:07

Kunori lay in the sand below the rock, her eyes were sealed shut against the sun that beat down against her listless face. Her lips parted slightly as she let a rush of air pass through them, her arms were tucked under her head and her left leg crossed over the right one. She to bore the robes of the akatsuki..

"I can't stand the heat either.. Nor do I care much for the sand." as she spoke she sat up and looked straight at her partner. "Who do we expect to find out here?"
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 7:20

Hasme after just visting a friend from Suna, Hasme went along straight out into the desert to once again set out to travel. Soon after he left the village h realized that he didn't bring enough water and soon enough he was out. But knowing the desert well he heads off his path to the right to an oasis that merchants tend to use when traveling the desert.

When he reached the oasis he started refilling his canteen with water and then took out a bottle of sake and started drinking it while he was refreshing his water. He almost never drank in the desert because drinking to much and blacking out could end your life but he didn't really care. After taking a few swigs he put it back into his pack when he notices people standing out nearby under a tree. Not thinking anything about it he adjusts his straw hat and moves to pick up his canteen he dropped in the small pool. As he reaches for it he slips into the pong making a huge splash that soaks the surround area.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 7:38

He replied "I'm not really looking for anyone out here, just thought it would be a good place to take a break and rest" Even though Kotetsu was technically a criminal and murderer, he still cared for his friends. At that moment he had flashbacks of him being younger back.in the lab, and what led up to his decisions.to become a missing ninja and Akatsuki member in the first place.

Kotetsu was deep in thought and didn't even notice the man , until he fell in the nearby pond. The splash of water didn't fully reach him but did receive a mist of it, that seemed to cling to him, just for a mere seconds before evaporating in the intense heat. "Well looks like we have found someone out here" He laughed a little at the irony. He then directs his attention towards Has me, "May I ask you your name sir?"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 7:43

Unfortunately for Kunori, she was in the 'splash zone' and got drenched from the water. With a frown stretching itself across her face, a glint appeared in her eyes, looking away from her partner she turned and looked at the water glaring directly at the man who fell into it.

Standing up, Kunori shook her head, sending a spray of water from her short hair. "well.... then" she spoke in a soft, strained voice. "it was nice..." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 7:57

Hasme's head poped up from the surface and instantly not even noticing the people talking to him he checks his sake bottle to see if he lost its contents it find it completely empty. "Just my luck. He says defeated Only then does he notice the people around him. A girl that was completely soaked and a man with a smile on his face. Before answering the mans question he gets out of the pond and takes off his tattered and soaked cloth that reveals all his scars on his chest back and arms, and starts straining it to try it and dry it off some. After he strained it the best he could he set it on a nearby boulder to dry.

"Right then!" He says enthusiastically he takes hes soaked threw bag and takes out a day old apple and starts to chew it. while his mouth is still full he address the man "Why would you want to know a loners name." he started picking his nose halfway threw with his little finger.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 15:43

Kotetsu thought Kunori getting soaked was slightly fun and showdd this with a weak chuckle. "Dont get so upset Kunori" he states to her "It has to be pleasure compared to this scorching ans unbearable heat." It was then that he turn hisnattention back to the man.

His head was on a swivel as the man layed out his now, soaken clothes, to dry. He wasn"'t expecting the unknown stranger to seem so friendly and actually appeared somewhat shocked. "Because we are on a mission of our own. As well as there is nothing but sand all around, so I would love to know.where you came from"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 18:27

She raised an eye brow at his chuckle, what's he doing? straightening herself she gave a curt nod before looking down at her robes until she heard the opposing males voice.

Looking up, she locked her gaze on him but remained silent his energy.... it's odd she narrowed her gaze as she studied him, her head falling to one side.

"Maybe... we'd like to know the name of the male who stands before us and soaked me." she stated but shook her head. "No, I want to know who you are and what that strange energy is of yours."
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 1:20

Swallowing the food in his mouth Hasme looked back towards the desert after hearing the women speck. "Names Hasme." He says Happily "As for the energy question i think its safe to assume your a sensory type nin am i right?"  He says looking at her over his shoulder with a big grin. the he looks out back into the dessert "I don't give out that information freely, nor would i of my own free will." he said suddenly serious. But after a moment of pause he was suddenly on his feet like nothing happened. "Well better dry my pants before the get to damp to have all the sand in the dessert stick to them." After he finished saying that he moves to strip his lower half.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 1:50

Kotetsu stayed focused on the man as if trying to figure him out. What is his secret he pondered to himself before speaking back up. "Well if you can't tell us about your abnormal energy, then tell us what you hope to achieve in this vast world."

By now Kotetsu has gotten up from his seat on the boulder and took a few steps towards the small body of water. "Is it something simply as power you wish to gain, people to fear or respect you?" His words came out fluently as he continued "or isn't something far greater? To bring wrath and chaos to the world or to bring peace and freedom?"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 2:19

"Whither i am or not doesn't concern you. But what i can tell by just looking at you is that you think rather high of yourself and are... annoying in my opinion"

She looked to Kotetsu. "We can always force the answer out of him, torturing is always fun" her expression was flat as was her tone.

Looking back to Hasme, she folded her arms across her chest. "Let's cut to the chase, do you know who we are? what these cloaks mean?" she gestured to the kotetsu's black cloak with red splotches.
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 14:11

Hasme proceeds to remove his lower robes but while he is doing this he says "You guys like asking questions. I don't know what you plan to do with such information but eh iv been lonely so ill tell you." he says with a smile. First off i don't have any goal in mind and second no i have no heard anything about black robes with clouds. As hasme said that he set his lower robes on a rock beside the one where he put his top and crouches behind them so the women doesn't see him in 'full view'
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 15:26

"How can you call yourself a shinobi, yet working to complete no goal. Kotetsu shook his head in disagreement "I honestly don't believe you."

"Everyone has to have some type of goal. Whether it be small or big" his hand waving across the sky as to motion to the world around them "This land is forged upon goals and dreams for, one person with a belief or goal, is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests"

Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 20:48

Kunori listened closely to her partner as she took a side step away from where the male stood behind the rock, wrinkling her nose she let her head fall to one side.

"Kotetsu speaks the truth, one cannot live without goals and man without a goal is a stupid man." she remarked, shutting her eyes she breathed calmly. "Everyone, even if it's a simple goal like dying at a certain age or certain intelligence, has a goal."

She shifted in her stance, standing firmly on one foot she crossed her other leg in front of it and balanced herself on her toes. "Unless.... You are already dead and you died a stupid man, a man without a dream, goal, or even the will to live on, your body must lie somewhere out here in the sand because by the looks of you, you rarely leave the sand in fact you live out here wandering aimlessly around wondering when you will cross over to the next life or when you wretched soul will be saved."
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 21:52

"Hahahahaha!" Hasme laughed loudly "you're right I consider my self dead. I ran away from my village five years ago and only yesterday i visited thinking i could try and fit in again." Hasme looked down at the ground in sadness "I was a fool thinking i could. I have wondered these deserts for five years with no goal in mind. no wonder. no interest in my life. I'm just a man that dead inside waiting to pass on like a toy that has broken." Hasme said gloomily
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 23:09

"If we may ask" his voice sounded strong "what is the reason you left, what do you think it accomplished by doing so?" Kotetsu continuously prodded for answers about this shinobi with unusual chakara.

"Also if you are dead, or unwilling to strive or move forward, then how can you tread endlessly across this desert." With a smile now he asks agaIN "So look deep," pausing briefly "what is it that you want or hope to achieve by continuing to exist on this world"

Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 23:35

She couldn't help but suppress a chuckle, her eyes narrowed towards Hasme.

"You're strange, maybe you'd find interest in the Akatsuki? if you fit no where else maybe you'd fit in with us?" she moved around to kotetsu's other side
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Feb - 23:52

"Im not going to answer the first question, every man has his secrets." Hasme sighed "As for the second question i never bothered to leave the desert because Its the only place i feel at home. Don't get me wrong i have left the desert before and i have traveled far and wide but i only liked living in the desert."

"As for you question lady i have no idea what you people do no what your objective is so im ask this. What do you plan to do in this world?" He lied about no knowing who the akatsuki are. He heard rumors of a group of ninja that planed to do something big but he kept that to himself.

Last edited by Hasme on Thu 5 Feb - 3:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 0:04

Kotetsu answered "We are the akatsuki, and have the goal to rid the world of oppressors. We are trying to bring about world peace and equality" he didn't feel like giving a whole speech on who they were, so he didn't, but instead let Kunori add anything if she wanted to. "Is there anything you want to add to that?"

Then turning back to the body of water he stared into the reflection of the illustrious sky. His head was full of different ways this shinobi could be useful to them.
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 5:25

"What my partner says basically sums up our goals, We wish to rid of they tyrants aka the Kages in each village starting with the Village hidden in the mist" she noted "then we will move on from there, at the moment we are coming up with a plan on how to go about this, maybe starting old feuds between clans and the kage in the village" she shrugged.

"Winning over our own village shouldn't be hard, but winning over other villages will be. That is partly why we came here, we came looking for those who have similar wishes to our own in order to make our cause stronger."
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 20:47

Hasme looks out over the sands pondering his answer for several seconds before deciding. "I honestly think you two are crazy. But im not one to judge. This goes beyond rebellion, this making the world go to war." He says with a serious gaze "Sounds kinda fun, Hehehe." He said with a big goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 0:28

Kotetsu turned back to Hasme with his hand extended outwards in friendship. "So what do you say, will you join us?" Then referring two hasme's comment. "We may seem crazy, yet we are more sane the most. Our goals are a righteous cause and without fail, will succeed."

He then quoted another poem he read along his travel. "You say we are crazy or insane, for our society is ran by insane people, for insane or crazy objectives. I think the world is ran by maniacs for maniacal ends, and I'm liable to be put away for saying that in the presence of one of these kage"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 15:42

was he dropped on his head as a baby? She thought deeply, her eyes narrowed onto Hasme.. He really is strange..

Shrugging her shoulders. "from the looks of things you are the insane one, it's probably from being out in the sun all day... are all sand nin like this?"
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 20:16

"They're a big difference between crazy and strange." He said while taking the mans hand. "As for the sand nin, they haven't seen half the things i have seen on my journeys. course not many get the chance to go outside the borders! Ahahah." he joked like it was the funniest thing in the world. Hasme looked down suddenly and Only did he realize he still wasn't wearing anything. He ran back to the rock and putting on his clothes as fast as he could before walking back.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 20:31

He acknowledged what he said with a nod but had something else on his mind. So he didn't reply to his comment yet went back to asking questions. "So are you going to tell us what the weird aura surrounding you is?" Kotetsu knew the feeling was abnormal yet feeled comfortable being around it, due to himself being looked upon as evil or a monster because of his bloodline.

Then turning to a stump just a few feet away, he plopped down waiting briefly before stating. "Its OK, we will not judge you" a reassuring smile appeared shortly on his face, "We both have our own faults about us" said referring to both, himself and Kunori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Serene Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serene Sands   The Serene Sands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serene Sands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bordering lands :: The Desert-
Jump to: