Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Kotetsu Water Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

Kotetsu Water Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kotetsu Water Jutsu   Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 5:31

Name : Kirigakure no Jutsu-Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type : Ninjutsu
Element : Water
Duration: Maintained
Chakra Cost : 7 + 3 per round
Role Play Description :  The Hiding in Mist Technique is a specialty of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth,[2] then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It cannot fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Special Notes : N/A

Name : Mizu Kawarimi-Ninja Art: Water Substitution Jutsu
Type : Not real sure lol
Duration : Instant
Chakra Cost: 10
Role Play Description : When the user is hit by an attack this technique will transform the user into water to avoid taking direct damage from any physical attacks.
Special Notes : Higher ranked shinobi do not need to perform a sign to focus their chakara.

Name : Akuma no Kikan-Return of the Devil
Type : Ninjutsu+Taijutsu
Chakra Cost : 25
Role Play Description :Kotetsu first uses his Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique on the opponent, damaging them and leaving them in the air. He then strikes them down, crashing the opponent onto the ground with his bone Sword/leg/arm(can be different ones and implicated with with his dance where bones pretrude from his appendages or he wields a bone sword/dagger)
Special Notes : It does not take as much chakara as one might think since the devastating effect can be fatal, but requires good speed, agility, and taijutsu to execute effectively(Please note the water dragon bullet must be performed first and if landed, this move may be initiated which is not a definite hit/kill. It can be blocked/countered more easily than dodged)

Name : Mizu Tatsumaki-Tornado of Water
Duration : Instant/Maintained(Can be either)
Chakra Cost : 20 + 5 per round
Role Play Description : This is a technique that utilises water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
Special Notes : Higher ranks do not need water source nearby

Name : Suishū Gorugon-Water Attack Gorgon
Duration : Maintained
Chakra Cost : 40 + 10 per round
Role Play Description : This technique will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. Shizuku has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.
Special Notes : If not skilled and experienced at water jutsu, then has to remaintionary.(If water is a extra element and not starting)

Name : Suirō no Jutsu-Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu
Chakra Cost : 20 + 5 per turn.
Role Play Description : This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth.[2] Once trapped the target is unable to move or breathe while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself.[2] It can also be stored in scrolls as traps.[3]

Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.[4] Neji Hyūga was able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his tenketsu simultaneously to disrupt the flow of chakra and break the prison.
Special Notes : Read Description

Name :Water Release: Hiding in Water Technique
Chakra Cost :7 + 3 per turn
Role Play Description :The user blends in with water to be undetected by the enemy, similar to the Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique. It was shown that this technique is usable even in water as shallow as a puddle, as seen when the Demon Brothers used it to ambush Tazuna and his bodyguards. In the anime, a member of the Nokizaru Group also employed this technique during a mission to retrieve a scroll from Kumogakure shinobi. While leaving concealment, water simply appeared on the floor and rose up, revealing the user.
Special Notes :Also helps mask chakara

Name :Suiton: Daibakuryū-Water Release: Water Style: Giant Vortex Jutsu
Chakra Cost 40 + 10 per turn
Role Play Description :This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozens of metres high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilisation is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra. The water can also be produced from the mouth.
Special Notes :
Spoiler:

Name :Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri-Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
Chakra Cost :25
Role Play Description :This technique will create a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock. However, it can easily be avoided by jumping upwards. The water blades can also be sent above ground level to strike down jumping targets.
Special Notes :

Name :Suiton: Ja no Kuchi-Water Style: Mouth of the Serpent
Duration : Instant/maintained
Chakra Cost :50
Role Play Description :The user generates a spinning column of water which takes the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the targets away.
Special Notes :

Name :Suiton: Haran Banshō-Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Element :Water
Duration :Instant
Chakra Cost :100
Role Play Description :This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crashing it onto the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Special Notes :

Name :Suiton: Mizuame Nabara-Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field
Type :Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost : 10
Role Play Description :[size=39]The user spits out high-viscosity, [/size][size=39]chakra[/size][size=39]infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand. The syrup can be manipulated to move after it is created, being able to stick and travel up surfaces.[/size]
Special Notes :

Name :Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu-Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique(Water Dragon)
Chakra Cost :25
Role Play Description :[size=39]The [/size][size=39]Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique[/size][size=39] shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill.[/size]
Special Notes :

Name :Suiton: Suijinheki-Water Release: Water Formation Wall
Duration :Insant/Maintined
Chakra Cost  40 + 10 per turn
Role Play Description :[size=39]This defensive technique creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skilful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending can move onto other moves.[/size]
[size=39]special[/size][size=39] Notes :Can be created without wAter source[/size]

Last edited by Kotetsu on Sat 14 Feb - 16:32; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Kotetsu Water Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Water Jutsu   Kotetsu Water Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 6:02

I would guess substitution jutsu is ninjutsu. Just by reading the description.

But everything seems to be in order, well detailed and explained. So Approved :)
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Kotetsu Water Jutsu
Page 1 of 1