Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Kotetsu's Kenjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

Kotetsu's Kenjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kotetsu's Kenjutsu   Kotetsu's Kenjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 1:36

Name : 居合道 Iaidō- Way of Iai
Type : Kenjutsu
Element : None
Duration : Instant
Chakra Cost : 25
Role Play Description:The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.

The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create. This makes them highly effective against most shinobi and potentially, those of even Hanzō's calibre, if performed by one who has mastered the style, such as Mifune.[1]
Special Notes : Kotetsu is able to use his bone swords in the same manor.

Name : 居合斬り Iaigiri-Iai Beheading
Duration : Instant
Chakra Cost : 50
Role Play Description:Adhering to the principles of Iaidō, the user performs a quick and powerful slash with their sword in order to cut the intended target, before immediately resheathing the blade afterwards. When used by Mifune, the technique was strong enough to cleanly slice open the large head of Hanzō's salamander, Ibuse.
Special Note: If skilled enough, the user can cut through metal and fell a tree in one swipe.

Name:Konoha-Ryū Yanagi-Tree Leaf-Style Willow
Type :Kejutsu/Genjutsu
Element :N/A
Duration :Maintained
Chakra Cost :10
Role Play Description :The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down
Special Notes :

Name :Mikazuki no Mai-Dance of the Three Days' Moon
Type :Kenjutsu
Element :None
Duration :Instant
Chakra Cost :100
Role Play Description :The user creates two shadow clones before proceeding to assault the enemy, with the clones attacking from the left and right and the user attacking from above. The assault occurs on three fronts simultaneously; it is almost impossible to catch the opponent flat-footed. Furthermore, the mighty sword strikes are so severe that receiving a blow from just even one among the three will inevitably result in a fatal wound.
In the anime, it is shown that getting hit by all three attackers of the technique results in a blow powerful enough to send the opponent flying through several buildings.
The style and magnificence of how the user and their shadow clones leap and swing their swords at the opponent's upper body creates an orbital pattern, the elegance of which is reminiscent to the shape of a crescent moon, hence the technique's name.

Name : セブン伝説のブレード Sebun densetsu no burēdo- Seven Heavenly Blades
Duration : Maintained
Chakra Cost : 100+50 per turn
Role Play Description: Kotetsu removes 7 small bones that resembles hilts or daggers, which he then channels his chakara into them allowing them to form blades of chakara and levitate around him. Reason being is the chakara in the blades isn't dense or compressed until he comes into contact with it. He mainly uses them for offense switching to different blades as needed, but he can also use for defence to block attacks, although he has to be in contact with some part of the blade that is defending. Picture of what it and all 7 blades looks like is below in the special note spoiler.
Special Note:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Kotetsu's Kenjutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center! :: Create a Justu-
Jump to: