Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Uchiha Clan WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davorin

Davorin

Uchiha Clan WIP Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan WIP   Uchiha Clan WIP I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 1:47

Name: Uchiha Clan
Symbol:(Logo or crest)
History:

The Uchiha clan descended from Indra, the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. Indra inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual energies. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. Indra believed that power was the way to bring peace, while Asura, the younger son, believed love was the way. The Sage favoured Asura's ideal, and therefore designated him as his successor, causing Indra to be filled with jealousy and hatred. From this hate came what is called the Curse of Hatred. From Asura descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha. However, the Uchiha suffered another more dangerous curse: a passionate love that can become a bottomless well of despair the moment the one they care for most is dead - birthing the Sharingan.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye such Amaterasu, Kamui, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi. The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member.

Specialty:Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu
Kekai Genkai: Sharingan, Blaze Release
Strengths: Uchiha's tend to be masters at Fire Release and thus performs them with relative ease.
Weaknesses:
Clan Justu:(what are justu that your clans members are known for?)
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Clan WIP
Page 1 of 1