Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vex Uchiha

Vex Uchiha

Pisces Buffalo

Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques   Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan - 3:48

Name: Fire style, Dragon Flame Bomb
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Type: Offensive
A-ranked: 3 inch, major bruising and internal bruising, minor third degree tissue damage, and bone breakage as well as scorch or burn marks and wounds.
Range: B-ranked:25 meters
Speed: B-rank: 10 meters a second
Size: B-rank: 7.5 meter diameter
Duration: One turn, scorch wounds/Burned flesh lasts the entire battle unless healed.
Cooldown: Three turns
CP used: -40
Description: The user kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The spat out flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, badly burnng the enemy and leaving several scorch mark's which can in most cases prove to be fatal.
Hand Sign(s): Ram - Horse - Snake - Dragon - Rat - Ox - Tiger

Name:Fire Style, Grand Fireball Jutsu
Range: B-ranked:25 meters
Damage:A-ranked: 3 inch, major bruising and internal bruising, minor third degree tissue damage, and bone breakage as well as scorch or burn marks and wounds. 2nd to 3rd degree burns.
Size: B-rank: 7.5 meter diameter
Duration: One turn, scorch wounds/Burned flesh lasts the entire battle unless healed.
Cooldown: Three turns
CP used: -40
Description: This technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user. However, some users are seen doing this technique without making a ring over their mouth.
Hand Signs:Horse - Tiger - Ram - Monkey - Boar - Horse - Tiger

Name: Bringer-of-darkness
Specialty: Genjutsu
Type: Supplementary
Duration: Two Turns, unless the opponent manages to escape the Genjutsu's clutches.
Cooldown: Five Turns
CP used: -50
Description:This jutsu creates an area of complete darkness around the victim, enabling the user to attack without being seen.

Name: Fire style Fireball jutsu
Range: C-rank: 15 meters
Damage:C-ranked: 0.75 inch cuts, minor bruises, and 1st degree tissue damage, as well as slight fracturing of the bones. 1st to 2nd degree burns.
Speed: C-rank: 5 meters a second
Size: C-rank: 5 meter diameter
Cooldown: Two Turns
CP used: -30
Description:This technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user. However, some users are seen doing this technique without making a ring over their mouth. ( Uses less Chakra than the grand fireball jutsu. )

Name:Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Damage:D-ranked: 0.25 inch cuts, and minor bruises as well as minor 1st degree tissue damage. 1st degree burns.
Cooldown: Two turns
Description: This jutsu creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Name: Fire style, Flame Bombs
Damage:C-ranked: 0.75 inch cuts, minor bruises, and 1st degree tissue damage, as well as slight fracturing of the bones. 1st to 2nd degree burns.
Description:The Fire Style: Flame Bombs jutsu is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bomb, it has the power to wound or kill. This also keeps down the consumption of chakra. There is a bigger version, augmented with senjutsu chakra, called Fire Style: Giant Flame Bombs.

Name:Exploding Flame Shot
Damage:D-ranked: 0.25 inch cuts, and minor bruises as well as minor 1st degree tissue damage. 1st degree burns
Description:By creating a spark of Fire-based chakra from their hands, this jutsu allows the user to throw multiple balls of orange flame from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also light the opponent on fire.

Name: 360 Back heel kick
Specialty: Taijutsu
Element: No element used
Damage: B-ranked: 1.5 inch cuts, bruising, minor second degree tissue damage and fracturing of the bones.
Range: D-rank: 5 meters
Size: D-rank: 3 meter diameter
Duration: One turn
Cooldown: One turn
CP used: Does not require the use of chakra
Description: The user spins around in a three hundred sixty degree angle, raising their foot in a wide arc as they do so, the user's heel would then smash into the targeted area with force should the attack land.

Name: Crushing Knee
Element: No Element used
Damage:B-ranked: 1.5 inch cuts, bruising, minor second degree tissue damage and fracturing of the bones.
Range: D-rank: 5 meters
Size: D-rank: 3 meter diameter
Cooldown: One turn
Description: At close range the user springs forward, raising one knee as they do so and grabbing the back of the opponent's neck, pulling them forward into the atttack, more commanly used to crack ribs or force the opponent's air from their lungs. Can be used as a stun.

Name: Flying Elbow
Element: No Element used
Type:Offensive
Damage:
B-ranked: 1.5 inch cuts, bruising, minor second degree tissue damage and fracturing of the bones.
Range:(what is the range of your technique?)C-rank: 15 meters
Speed:(how fast does your technique move?)B-rank: 10 meters a second
Size:(how big is it?)D-rank: 3 meter diameter
Cooldown: One turn, If used as a stun Two turns
Description: The user jumpes off of the ground with speed, bringing their elbow of choice down upon the opponent's face.

Back to top Go down

Vex Uchiha's Beginning Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center! :: Create a Justu-
Jump to: