Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Kasay Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasay

Kasay

Kasay Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Kasay Jutsu    Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Aug - 7:17

Name: Magen: Kasegui | Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Type: Doujutsu - Genjutsu
Medium: Eye Contact
Range: -
Requires: At least Three-Tomoe
Element: -
Description: Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes is a technique used by members of the Uchiha Clan have have acquired the final version of the Sharingan. The opponent is caught in the illusionary world created by the user, and the victim will be tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals the greatest use this technique has is primarily for torture.

Name: Bijuu Tokuatsu Shiyou | Demon Suppression Method
Type: Doujutsu - Kinjutsu
Range: -
Requires: At least three tomoe
Element: -
Description: Bijuu Tokuatsu Shiyou is a technique used by members of the Uchiha clan who possess the final version of the Sharingan. This is a powerful ability performed by the user which is specifcially designed to counteract jinchuuriki. When a host unleashes the power of their bijuu (whether tailed form or full form) the user is able to instantly revert them back to their physical form and lock them within that state for 5 posts. This technique can only be performed once per topic.

Name: Copy Wheel Eye
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element:-
Range: Within eyesight
Specialty: Sharingan
Duration: N/A
Cooldown: 2 posts(D), 3 posts (C), 4 posts (B), 6 posts (A), 7 posts (S)
Description: The Copy Wheel Eye allows the Uchiha ninja to memorize and possibly learn any jutsu they see. The jutsu, once seen, can be memorized for the course of the remainder of the current thread at the cost of 1 times the basic cost of the copied jutsu. If the user wishes to keep the jutsu, they must pay for it like normal (Once the jutsu is learned, the  returns to normal). If the element used in the jutsu is not one of the user's elements, then the user must pay 1.5 times the normal amount of chakra to use the jutsu. (The copy cost, plus the affinity cost will compound up to 3x. In addition, the power of the jutsu will reduced by 25%) The clan member may not learn any jutsu outside one of their specialties. Medical Ninjutsu cannot be copied at all unless you have medical ninjutsu as a specialty at that rank or higher. If the Uchiha is D-rank, they may not use any S-rank jutsu they see.

(Kamui is not final and will be edited when dav adds it to the clan info.)
Name: Kamui (Right Eye)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element:-
Requires: Mangekiyo Sharingan
Range: Self - physical contact
Specialty: Sharingan
Duration: N/A
Cooldown: 1 post
Description: The short-range version of Kamui, belonging to Obito's right eye, requires physical contact to warp a target. However, this eye has a unique variation of teleportation akin to intangibility. When activated, any part of the user's body that overlaps with a solid object is seamlessly warped to the other dimension, making it appear as though he is phasing through them. This ability can dodge most attacks, and by overlapping his entire body into large objects, the user can not only conceal himself from view, but temporarily erase all traces of his chakra. This ability can also be used to travel through the ground; a characteristic that Obito often exploited to ambush his opponents from below.[12] The user also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's touching at the moment of activation,[13] as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least a part of the desired item or person.[14] It also allows the user to bypass even the strongest Barrier Ninjutsu, as Obito passed through the one meant to prevent anyone from entering the area where Kushina Uzumaki was giving birth.

Last edited by Kasay on Fri 8 Aug - 5:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

Kasay Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasay Jutsu    Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Aug - 5:41

Switch the ranks for the first two sharingan jutsus please
Back to top Go down
Kasay

Kasay

Kasay Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasay Jutsu    Kasay Jutsu  I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Aug - 5:46