Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Kumagawa Techs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Kumagawa Techs Empty
PostSubject: Kumagawa Techs   Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 3:38

Name:Byakugan
Specialty:Kekkei Genkai
Element:N/A
Type:Supplementary
Range:Self
Speed:N/A
Size:N/A
Duration:As long as active
Cooldown:N/A
Description:As its name implies, the Byakugan is just that, a featureless white eye that can occasionally possess hints of blue-gray and lavender, respectively. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge, representing the sudden chakra activation that makes the doujutsu possible. All members of the clan possess and can use the kekkei genkai from birth, as opposed to needing to awaken it. Byakugan gives the user a near 360 degree field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra. With this vision, the Hyuuga can see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight up to a maximum standard distance of 600 meters. However, by holding a single seal (tiger), the user may enter a "focused" state and increase their range up to a maximum of 800 meters; they must remain still during this enhanced sight, and due to their attention (and sight) being well beyond their immediate surroundings, are quite vulnerable to assaults. Finally, one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, chakra flow as well as the chakra circulation system inside the body with great detail. It is from this particular ability that they are able to employ their ultimate attack style - the Gentle Fist.

Name:Leaf Gale
Specialty:Taijutsu
Element:N/A
Type:Offensive
Range:3 meter
Speed: Instant
Size:N/A
Duration:1 post
Cooldown: N/A
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

Name:Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Specialty:Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Type: Supplementary
Range: Aread 50 feet
Speed: Forms Quickly
Size:40 feet
Duration:5 posts
Cooldown:4 posts
Description:This displacement technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth,then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Kumagawa Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumagawa Techs   Kumagawa Techs I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 8:16

looks great!! approved
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Kumagawa Techs
Page 1 of 1