Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Kumagawa's Gentle Fist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Kumagawa's Gentle Fist Empty
PostSubject: Kumagawa's Gentle Fist   Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 14:24

Name:Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body
Specialty:Taijutsu
Element:N/A
Type: Defensive
Range:3 meter
Speed:Instant
Size:N/A
Duration:One post
Cooldown:2 posts
Description: The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is the first of many within the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Although the result isn't as drastic as 64 or 128 strikes, it can nonetheless close off a specific type of chakra flow within the victim of the Hyuuga's choosing.

Note: This technique is effective in closing 32 chakra points with just a couple of hits. Because of the nature, speed and precision of the attack, it is safe to assume that if the target is hit with the first couple of hits (Roughly 2-3), the sequential hits will be made successfully. This is not to be considered an auto, but rather the difficulty of avoiding the additional hits after succumbing to the initial blows gives off the impression that it is automatic. There are some situations where the victim will be able to effective avoid these subsequent blows, but such is rare and usually would be a result of some uncommon ability, not simply having the skill or dexterity to avoid it. If hit with all strikes, the victim will be limited to C-rank and below techniques for 3 turns.

Name: Hakke Kuushou (Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm)
Specialty:Taijutsu
Type:Offensive
Range:5 meters
Speed: (Same speed as Kuma)
Duration: 1 Post
Cooldown:1 Post
Description:Once the Hyuuga understands the art of summoning energy all at once into a single, fine strike, they are able to execute with the same precision, but from a distance. Extending chakra from their body, the Hyuuga will thrust their palm at the target, sending out a vicious wave of wind that can knock the opponent back a great distance (up to five meters). The sphere of wind is roughly the size of a bowling ball, yet carriers a tremendous amount of force.

Name:Hakke Sanjūni Shō (Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms)
Specialty: Taijutsu
Type:Offensive
Range:0-5 meters
Speed:As fast as Kuma
Duration:1 post
Description: The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is the first of many within the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Although the result isn't as drastic as 64 or 128 strikes, it can nonetheless close off a specific type of chakra flow within the victim of the Hyuuga's choosing.

Note: This technique is effective in closing 32 chakra points with just a couple of hits. Because of the nature, speed and precision of the attack, it is safe to assume that if the target is hit with the first couple of hits (Roughly 2-3), the sequential hits will be made successfully. This is not to be considered an auto, but rather the difficulty of avoiding the additional hits after succumbing to the initial blows gives off the impression that it is automatic. There are some situations where the victim will be able to effective avoid these subsequent blows, but such is rare and usually would be a result of some uncommon ability, not simply having the skill or dexterity to avoid it. If hit with all strikes, the victim will be limited to C-rank and below techniques for 3 turns.

Name:Juuho Soushiken (Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist)
Type:Supplementary
Range: 0 - 5 Meters
Speed:N/A
Duration:5 posts
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Description:After gathering chakra into their fists, the Hyuuga will skillfully spin and rush towards their target in order strike them. Spectral heads of pure, Hyuuga chakra will then form around their fists, forming two large lion-shaped shrouds that can be used to attacks the opponent. Because of their nature, they can move past solid defenses and attack the opponent internally. Best of all, because of the chakra's nature, any contact the claws have with the victim's chakra network results in the target being paralyzed (for one post))

Name:Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven)
Element: N/A
Type: Defensive
Range:0-5 Meters
Speed:(N/A
Duration: 2 Posts
Description: A secret taijutsu that is orally handed down within the main house of the Hyūga, this technique utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all the chakra points on the user's body. It is also a defensive manuever to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in their body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This technique is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack thus if they cannot spin, the user becomes vulnerable.

Note: This technique can effectively block and deflect any sort of projectiles, including certain types of ninjutsu. It can, for instance, be effective in stopping techniques up to B-rank, but certain things - explosion based techniques as an example - will be substantial enough to break through and dislodge the Hyuuga's footing, thus ending the technique. In addition, using this has it's disadvantages as well. While spinning the user's vision is distorted and blurred, usually leaving them with a limited awareness of everything that is happening outside of the sphere.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Kumagawa's Gentle Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumagawa's Gentle Fist   Kumagawa's Gentle Fist I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug - 3:04

its Accepted. :D
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Kumagawa's Gentle Fist
Page 1 of 1