Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Other Ranks:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Other Ranks: Empty
PostSubject: Other Ranks:   Other Ranks: I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 4:51

ANBU

The ANBU protect the village from exceptional threats, conduct high-risk missions into enemy countries, and deal with extremely strong ninja. They are also responsible for carrying out assassinations and missions requiring specially trained ninja. Unique for most characters in Naruto, all ANBU carry Ninjatō, which are usually strapped to their backs, and they all know the layout of the human body in detail. By using Temporary Paralysis Technique, ANBU members can paralyze an opponent, leaving them open for attack. With Time Reversal Technique, an ANBU can put someone in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not.

S-Class

S-class ninja have gained power far beyond an average Jounin and earned a legendary status. This title is merely a class rather than an actual rank; the ninja's official rank with a village will usually still be Jounin. However, it can sometimes be lower, or they can have no rank at all. The allegiances of these ninja range from being part of the village's own ninja to being wandering ninja who are still loyal to their village. Some ninja of this level tend to leave their villages behind to seek their own ambitions, thus becoming missing-nin.. Most ninja, even high-level ones, choose to flee rather than face someone of the S-class.

Medical-nin

Medical-nin are ninja who specialize in medical treatment and use medical-oriented jutsu to heal others. Becoming a medic-nin requires a great level of intelligence and excellent chakra control, since medic-nin use chakra to heal injuries. Aside from their medical training, their combat training consists mainly of taijutsu skills, with emphasis placed on evading enemy attacks. This is because the death of the medic-nin could result in the death of the team. On dangerous missions, a medic-nin will usually be sent along with the team, to increase the survival rate of that team.

The most basic of medical jutsu is the Mystical Palm Technique, a multipurpose technique that can heal wounds and perform surgery. To heal with the ability, users collect chakra to their hand to speed up cell regeneration wherever it is applied. For the latter, the user focuses their chakra into a blade to make cuts where necessary, though because the blade is made of chakra the flesh is never cut. This aspect of the ability can be used in combat, though it requires great precision to be effective. For more severe injuries, medical-nin perform the Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique, which utilizes a part of the user's body as a medium to heal their injuries. The technique requires a great deal of time and concentration, with medical personnel needing to switch places so that they can rest.

Hunter-nin

Hunter-nin are a special team within Kirigakure's ANBU, given the specific duty of hunting down missing-nin. They kill their target, taking the head as proof, and then completely dispose of the body by using various methods, such as cremation or the summoning of wild carrion crows to devour the corpse. This is done in order to make sure the village secrets which a ninja's body holds -- such as chakra types, herbs eaten, ninjutsu, special medicine, and kekkei genkai -- will not be revealed to outsiders. Hunter-nin are also supposed to destroy the corpse at the very spot the body is lying; it is not to be moved after it is dead. As a requirement, they must possess a thorough and intimate knowledge of human anatomy. Due to their reputation for utterly and completely obliterating the remains of their targets, they are code-named "The Undertaker Squad."

Missing-nin

Missing-nin are ninja who have abandoned their Hidden Village, and as such can include ninja of every rank. These ninja are considered traitors and are hunted down because of the secrets they may hold. Other Hidden Villages would be interested in purchasing this information because it could be useful in gaining an upper hand in battle or obtaining a bloodline limit unique to a village. Villages create special units of hunter-nin to take care of this problem, although it's unlikely that every missing-nin has a team of hunter-nin sent after them

Courier-nin

Courier-nin are ninja that deliver packages from one point to another. They take on extremely dangerous delivery jobs that others will not; these jobs can even be life threatening in nature. They use smoke to communicate with each other over long distances, and are a very determined group of ninja, taking the "postal motto" to new heights. They never deviate from their goals, and perfectly adhere to rules, regardless of what will happen if their package is delivered. When asked their name, they will use their designation number

Cooking-nin

Cooking-nins are ninja who were originally intended to cook for other ninja in their squad. The theory was that ninja who ate good food would also perform well. This idea backfired as ninja ate too much of the food with "too much flavor", making them too fat to be able to complete their missions effectively. They appear in the filler episode ransoming Ayame for Ichiraku Ramen's demon recipe which is actually only something used to remove bitterness. (The confusion comes from the fact that it is called an "aku" recipe. The cooking nins were under the impression this stood for akuma, or demon. It actually stood for akunuki, meaning removing bitterness.)
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Other Ranks:
Page 1 of 1