Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tye
Anonymous

The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) Empty
PostSubject: The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG)   The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 16:34

It has been two years since vampires "came out of the closet." While some humans are in favor of the mainsteam agenda promoted by Nan Flanagan and the American Vampire League, others see them as an abomination that deserve to die. What side will you take in the struggle between vampires and humans? Perhaps you are even a different supernatural creature all together interested in your own agenda.

The First Taste is an AU season one True Blood roleplay that takes place just before the first episode and is designed to allow the players to tell the story they want told. Perhaps it was Eric Sophie Anne sent to procure Sookie instead of Bill, or possibly Barry the bell boy who drew her attention instead of the southern waitress. Maybe it was even Tara who was killed instead of Adele. That is for you to decide, so join now and tell the story you want told!
Back to top Go down
Tye
Anonymous

The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG)   The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG) I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 16:35

The links don't seem to have worked so heres the index page link

http://firsttaste.b1.jcink.com
Back to top Go down

The First Taste (An AU True Blood Season One RPG)
Page 1 of 1