Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

A visit to her home - land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

A visit to her home - land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to her home - land   A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 21:26

"Indefinitely" the thought at his goal becoming true shown across his face as a sly grin "We will lead lead this land into a new age, an age where everyone is free to govern themselves, whether it be good or bad"

"No one will be oppressed or forced to be believed false truths or beliefs." His words seemed to come more fluently as if giving somewhat of a prepared speech "Under our guide we will lead and grow the Akatsuki to its former glory, yet with a new cause, in order to achieve our goals of tearing down tyrannical governments and bring peace to this village, including all others. Whether they be from our country or any other." Without pause kotetsu continued on "We shall respects others beliefs and decisions yet demand they respect us in ours, and to any who oppose us will come to regret that decision in trying to opress us, the ones who can and will bring peace and bring down the oppression and persecution"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: A visit to her home - land   A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 2:44

Kunori felt her heart race at his words, she had always believed in a world where people could be who they wanted to be and lead lives without worry.

Clenching her fist, she looked into your eyes. "This of course will take careful planning and recruiting on our end.. We must find those who want the world to be governed by the people.. Those who refuse to be sheep and follow their own paths." Clasping her hands together, her eyes shone brightly and for the first time in her life she seemed excited.

"This will be an adventure and together we will bring a new light to the land."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: A visit to her home - land   A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 3:20

He nodded his head in agreement "It shall be many things. An adventure, and a goal. It will also be lined with with hardships, bloodshed, ups and downs and many twists and and turns on our journey ahead of this"

His words came out clear and strong as in his mind was set and made up. "The road we have chose may not show to be an easy one, but in the end will prove to turn out for the greater. As for it is stated the high road may contain more danger and risk than the low road but also contains greater reward and meaning"

Kotetsu then took Kunori by the hand and urged her "Let's go ahead and start preparing, we need to return to the hideout and plan our moves along with trying to find people with the same or similar cause to join us." After a brief pause he continued his sentence "I have no doubt in my mind that our cause is righteous and shall not fail"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: A visit to her home - land   A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 6:14

She smiled and squeezed his hand, "let us establish an hideout some around here.. Somewhere we can't be found... I doubt it will take long to find those who despise the tyrant governments."

Finally, someone who had beliefs and a mind to bring them forth. Someone who can make their goals a reality. she watched Kotetsu before turning her gaze back to the village.

"We can't set one up close to this little village, but maybe not so far away either"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: A visit to her home - land   A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 7:06

Once again he noddd hIs head in agreement. "OUr dreams and goal will soon be fulfilled" giving a tug on Kunori's hand, Kotetsu urged her off in the direction of the coast

"I have an idea" pausing briefly while pondering "We can possibly find an abandon factory or manor on one of the many deserted islans off the coast"
Back to top Go down
Kunori

Kunori

PostSubject: Re: A visit to her home - land   A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 23:11

her eyes widened as she was tugged after him. "that would be best.. A place that isn't well known." she remarked, her eyes remaining on the back of his head as she followed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: A visit to her home - land   A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan - 0:05

Kotetsu led Kunori swiftly out of the snowy village, and headed towards the coast in search of a new found home for their newly ressurected organization. Which they hoped to find and establish the first of many bases on a deserted island located somewhere in the Kiri Waters.

From this point on Kotetsu felt hopeful and at peace, being able to finally once again trust in someone with similar goals and beliefs. He knew no matter what they faced, they wouldn't fail and were determined to see things through until the end.

Through this brief encounter, the akatsuki was reforged and had two new leaders, Kotetsu and Kunori. Together they would grow and lead the group to its former glory while carrying out their new goal, recruiting anyone who believed in their causes.

(We can go ahead and create diff topic if you want lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to her home - land   A visit to her home - land - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit to her home - land
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2