Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Loly-chan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loly

Loly

Loly-chan Empty
PostSubject: Loly-chan   Loly-chan I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec - 19:35

Name: Starrk, Loly
Clan: N/A
Species: Arrancar
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Blood Type: Unknown
Date Of Birth: January 27th
Character Personality:
Loly is very implsive in nature, she is vindictive, cruel, and can hold grudges against others. She is quick to judge and fear things she doesn't understand. Quick to anger and is brutal in her wrath and has a thing for getting a rise out of her targets

Looks and Appearance:

Loly-chan Loly; Loly-chan Lolyy ; Loly-chan Lolyyy

Loly takes on the appearance of a young teenage girl, she has long black hair the tends to be tied up into pig-tail that reaches down past her back. Her only visible eye is pink, while the other is covered with a mask which is shaped around her eye with teeth dotted along the bottom and an extension of her mask to her hair that acts as a hairtie.
She wears a uniform that includes a frilled skirt that includes a blackbow on the front, white half sleaves worn from the elbows down to her wrists and what appears to be thigh-length black-colored, white-outlined boots. She wears white bracelets on her arms, and she also wears a white-colored, black-outlined material that ties around her neck, which reveals a fair portion of her stomach as well as her chest

Body Type/Looks:
Loly is a slendered bodied female with decent sized breasts, reaches 6"0 and weighs 120lbs

Fear(s):
Loly fears anything she does not understand or anything new. She also fears of being alone and lost in a world that doesn't understand her.

Strength(s):
She is capable of perception and analysis in the midst of combat, despite how much she prefers action over any of it.
Weakness(es):
Naturally, Loly's brash attitude can get the best of her, especially when in the midst of combat. When someone psychologically probes her, she is more easily prone to a blind rage. In addition, she can become fearful when things escalate out of her control.

Personal Quote: N/A

History:

The first few years of Loly’s life are unknown. Born into poverty, Loly was one of a dozen children abandoned at birth to a poorly-cared for and poorly-run missionary, abandoned by parents to whom there is little to no details at all with regards to their physical characteristics, social standings, or their mental instabilities at the time. All that was known was that on a cold night, as a terrible snow storm pounded upon the rundown building, a baby girl was left on the doorstep, barely sheltered by the harsh snowfall. When she was finally noticed by the sisters who ran the missionary, it was unclear whether or not the child would survive, her having been outside for the greater extent of the night. Remarkably enough though, she did just that, eventually making a full recovery after a long period of time in bed. As time went on though, and the child continued to grow older within the missionary, never sure of who or where her parents were.

A couple months later a great civil war ravaged Kirigakure and no one was spared, whether it be man, woman boy or child, they all were killed and she would have died herself were it not for the intervention of her now Sensei, Davorin and traveling partner Kira. Using her talents in medical ninjutsu, Loly was healed leaving her the only survivor of the 500 deaths caused by the unrest. Having nowhere to go after the civil war Kira would’ve adopted Loly but she had soon passed away from a strange illness which left her roaming the world in search for somewhere to call home. She had somehow found her way to konhoa and had settled down their graduating from the academy and becoming a full-fledged konoha genin and ironically had reunited with Davorin.

Family: N/A
Father: Deceased
Mother: Deceased
Significant Other: N/A
Children: N/A

Ninja Information

Birth Village: Konohagakure
Current Village: Konohagakure
Academy Graduation Age: 6
Chūnin Promotion Age: 8
Ninja Status: villager
Orginazation?: N/A