Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Tye's Justu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tye's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Tye's Justu   Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Aug - 7:14

Name: Sharingan Activated: One Tomoe
Type: Bloodline - Doujutsu
Accessible To: C-Ranked Uchiha
Description: The One-Tomoe version of the Sharigan is accessible to young Uchiha who skills have deemed them C-Ranked in power and skill. Like all versions of the Sharingan, the user is able to see the flow of chakra whether it be internal or external. Such skills derived from his ability include being able to identify clones, detecting chakra barriers and genjutsu, and even telling if someone is placed under a genjutsu by detecting chakra irregularities. Being the beginner form of the Sharingan, the One-Tomoe form grants the user the basic skill of the Sharingan which is being able to grant its wielders incredible levels of perception and clarity. In a more simplistic explanation, the user's vision is now able to see perceive things in slow motion. From flying weapons, to enemy movements, everything is slowed to a speed readable of that of the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

Name: Copy Wheel Eye
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element:-
Range: Within eyesight
Specialty: Sharingan
Duration: N/A
Cooldown: 2 posts(D), 3 posts (C), 4 posts (B), 6 posts (A), 7 posts (S)
Description: The Copy Wheel Eye allows the Uchiha ninja to memorize and possibly learn any jutsu they see. The jutsu, once seen, can be memorized for the course of the remainder of the current thread at the cost of 1 times the basic cost of the copied jutsu. If the user wishes to keep the jutsu, they must pay for it like normal (Once the jutsu is learned, the  returns to normal). If the element used in the jutsu is not one of the user's elements, then the user must pay 1.5 times the normal amount of chakra to use the jutsu. (The copy cost, plus the affinity cost will compound up to 3x. In addition, the power of the jutsu will reduced by 25%) The clan member may not learn any jutsu outside one of their specialties. Medical Ninjutsu cannot be copied at all unless you have medical ninjutsu as a specialty at that rank or higher. If the Uchiha is D-rank, they may not use any S-rank jutsu they see.

Name: Ridairekuto Kunai | Redirecting Kunai
Type: Weaponry
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m)
Requires: At least One-Tomoe
Element: -
Description: Ridairekuto Kunai is a technique performed by members of the Uchiha clan. This technique is commonly used amongst weapon experts, but those who possess the Sharingan are able to utilize it with equal proficiency. This ability simply allows the user to redirect a kunai's direction by ricocheting them off one another in either one or successive throws. From this the user is able to attack opponent(s) from nearly all angles and provide a series of surprise attacks.

Name: Sōfūshasan no Tachi | Sharingan Windmill Triple Attack
Type: Weaponry
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m), Far (10+)
Requires: At least One-Tomoe
Element: -
Description: Sōfūshasan no Tachi is a technique performed by members of the Uchiha clan. Using their Sharingan, the user hurls three Windmill Shuriken all of which have wire attached to them. While in the air the user can navigate shuriken to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.

Last edited by Wumbo on Sat 9 Aug - 6:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Tye's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tye's Justu   Tye's Justu I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 5:42

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Tye's Justu
Page 1 of 1