Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Degan

Degan

Pisces Buffalo

Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! Empty
PostSubject: Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) !   Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 12:33

Name: Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) 
Specialty:Taijutsu
Element: No element used
Visual Standing point:Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! Kata3cdecoup

Type: Offensive

Range:The technique is a stance therefore can go as far as the user can travel.

Speed:The technique and uses no attack's, it simply enables the user to enter a position that will allow him to use the techniques sub attack's which will be listed below

Size: The technique is a stance

Duration: Until the user deactivates it

Cooldown: 10 posts ( upon deactivation )

Description:  The purpose of the Ishi no Karada style is to give and take huge amounts of damage, using the powerful muscles of a highly trained body, using both arms and legs. Speed is not as important as stamina and strength, although it does play a role. 

Body movement itself is not very fast, as the users of the Ishi no Karada taijutsu concentrate more on power then on speed. Basic movement is possible, but it isn’t very developed. The user can move around on his feet, jump a few feet in the air, but that’s about it. Dodging is out of the question, since the style focuses on taking hits. A real juggernaut, a Ishi no Karada practitioner will continually move toward his intended target, ignoring the various attacks that can fall upon him, to crush him with his powerful fists and feet.  The speed of punches, strikes, kicks, however, can reach incredibly high velocities in the higher levels of the style. The movement of attacks is very linear; using the concept that the shortest distance combined with maximum strength produces fast and powerful attacks. 

Ishi no Karada practitioners spend nearly all their times refining attacks and learning to take hits. One user can literally go through dozens of punching bags and training poles, hitting the training equipment numerous times with feet, fists, and hands. As the shinobi grows in strength, he or she “advances” higher in terms of training equipment, using trees and even stone for practice. To learn to take damage, the users will train with another shinobi, who continually hits the user with taijutsu and ninjutsu. This builds up bodily srength and resistance against attacks.  ( Degan wen't through this training endureing ferocious pain against his father when he started training in the stance as early as 5 year's of age. Now at the age of 18 degan has mastered the technique in it's truest form, he is considered a protigee among his village, degan earned the nickname Stone Fist when he used it against a village jounin and beat him in front of his class who watched the spar from afar. ) 

Name:Elbow Smash 
Specialty: Taijutsu( can only be used when in the Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) Stance )
Element: No Element used

DAMAGE:C-ranked: 0.75 inch cuts, minor bruises, and 1st degree tissue damage, as well as slight fracturing of the bones

Range:D-rank: 5 meters( sometimes just a bit less, mor of an "in you face" attack )

Speed:C-rank: 5 meters a second( If close enough this could be considered very fast. )

Size:D-rank: 3 meter diameter( i chose the lowest choice available , but in truth since this is a physical  elbow strike then it should be even less than that. )

Duration: End's on impact

Cooldown: 2 post's ( gives a chance within one more post to follow up with a combonation or counter attack before the second post allows you to use the strike once more. )
Description:Getting close to the opponent, the user grabs the back of the enemy’s head with one hand, then brings it toward himself quickly to smash the face with the elbow of the other arm. 

Name:Axe Kick
Specialty:Taijutsu ( can be used normally but it's power is doubled when in Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) Stance )

Type: Offensive ( Defensive in the condition that the opponent is charging with the intention to spear or tackle the user. )

DAMAGE: D-ranked: 0.25 inch cuts, and minor bruises as well as minor 1st degree tissue damage ( when used normally ) C-ranked: 0.75 inch cuts, minor bruises, and 1st degree tissue damage, as well as slight fracturing of the bones. ( when used in the Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) Stance )

Range:D-rank: 5 meters

Speed:D-rank ( as fast as the user can kick.)

Size: The attack is a simple kick , therefore is D-ranked

Duration: End's on impact

Cooldown: Immediatly after use

Description:A powerful kick technique. The user swings his back foot upward, then brings it slamming down to hit the opponent with the bottom of the heel, usually on the opponent's shoulder or in the case of being speared or tackled, The head. If the user misses, the foot can just swing back into position. 

Name:Shougekishou (Rising Impact Palm) 
Specialty: Taijutsu ( *only usable* in the Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) Stance )

Type: Offensive Defensive switch

DAMAGE: causes less than D-ranked damage , it is just a throw ability that allows for a follow up attack.

Range: D-rank 5 meters ( most likely less )

Speed: D-Rank 5 meters ( considered fast if in range )

Size: The palm is used to lift the target into the air , if the attack was being measuered in heigth then the opponent would be flung 10-15 feet into the air above the user

Duration: 1 post 

Cooldown: 5 post cool down

Description: A palm attack that is directed straight upwards, capable of sending the heavy opponents or objects flying into the air. Once in the air, a follow-up attack is often made. Little to no damage is done with this attack. It is the follow-up that deals the most damage, in Degans case the follow up attack would most likely be the 

Name:Flying Boulders Jutsu
Specialty: Taijutsu (*only usable* in the Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) Stance )
Element: Earth

Visual Standpoint:
Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! Hand_s10

DAMAGE:A-ranked: 3 inch, major bruising and internal bruising, minor third degree tissue damage, and bone breakage.
Range:B-ranked:25 meters

Speed:B-rank: 10 meters a second

Size:A-rank: 15 meter diameter ( each boulder is 15 diameter

Duration: End's upon hitting or missing the target.

Cooldown: in the Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) stance must be deactivated for 2 posts and then reactivated, and even then this attack is only used after Shougekishou (Rising Impact Palm) is landed on the opponent.

Description: Shougekishou (Rising Impact Palm) first is used upon the opponent throwing him into the air, then The user commences a sequence of  hand-signs before stomping, boulders form in the ground and raise into the air, at the user’s command he sends the boulders at the enemy who is midair
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) !   Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 17:22

Awesome!! and thanks for putting up the visuals ♥

approved
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net
Degan

Degan

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) !   Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Aug - 3:08

looking back over all of this.. i realize how much work i put into it... XD i feel good about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) !   Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ishi no Karada Taijutsu (Stone Body Taijutsu) !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center! :: Create a Justu :: Approved Justu-
Jump to: