Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayuri

Sayuri

Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu    Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 12:17

I have more in my head but this is all i could manage to put down at the moment, let me know what you think i thrive on praise and feedback lmao

Name:Grand Waterball Jutsu
Specialty:Ninjutsu
Element:Water
Type: offensive/defensive
Range:10 Feet
Speed: medium pace
Size:15 feet in height
Duration:1 turn
Cooldown: 1 turn
Description: Sayuri's Ninjutsu created as a genin after she went on leave, this technique was inspired by technique of the grand fireball jutsu, a technique she saw when fighting in the chunin exams. After performing the necessary hand seals, Sayuri inhales air via her mouth and, gather up chakra in her chest, then spews a large Waterball from her mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger once it leaves Sayuri's mouth it expands growing up to fifthteen feet in height. the grand waterball technique can cover 10 feet Once the opponent is hit they will find themselves in a sticky situation. Not only is this attack concussive but it has a secondary affect of making the opponent sticky making their movements stiff

Name:Angel Clone
Specialty:ninjutsu
Element:water
Type:Offensive, defense, supplemental
Range:long
Speed:medium
Size:human size
Duration: Until it’s hit
Cooldown:2 post
Description:Sayuri’s own version of the clone technique by infusing the clone technique with water and creating the clone that is tangible to trick her opponent into thinking it’s the real her, this clone in no way is capable of combat it’s purpose is to be struck, once the clone is struck it disperse that creates a thick mist that goes three feet around where it was struck and leaves puddle of water where it once struck, sayuri is capable of creating 5 clones at a time

Name:Blue palm
Specialty:ninjutsu/taijutsu
Element:non elemental
Type:Offensive
Range:short
Speed:Same speed as sayuri
Size:the size of her fist
Duration: 1 blow
Cooldown:1 post
Description:The first form of Sayuri’s signature move, She created this jutsu in the academy while trying to mold chakra, unintentionally she coated her fist with blue chakra increasing the amount of damage she causes, this technique became the basis of what would become one of her strongest technique

Name:Blue Beak
Specialty:Ninjutsu/taijutsu
Element:Non elemental
Range:Short
Speed:Sayuri’s speed
Size:The size of her palm
Duration:2 blow
Cooldown:2 post
Description:This is the second form of Sayuri’s signature move where she imbues her fist chakra and uses a formation theory of chakra to assemble the chakra into a beak like attack now her taijutsu attacks are even more enhanced doing secondary affects in the form of cuts on impact.

Name:Blue Bird
Specialty:Ninjutsu
Element:Non elemental
Range:Medium 20 feet tops
Speed:Fast
Size:Size of a baseball
Duration:3 turns or until impacted
Cooldown:3 post
Description:An advance development from the blue beak jutsu, Sayuri developed this stage of her technique just before the chunin exams where she creates unstable blue humming birds made out of chakra, the humming birds is slightly hard to see with normal eyes because of it’s blinding speed, but sayuri makes a fist points it to launch to the directions she wants and launches out one blue humming bird, make more than one sayuri would need to perform hand seals first, the humming birds seek out her opponent and upon impact explodes causing concussive and blunt force trauma damage. Sayuri can make a total of two birds

Name:Blue hawk
Type:Offensive/defensive
Range: 25 feet
Speed:Fast
Size:Size of basket ball
Duration:4 post or until detinated
Cooldown:5 post
Description:An enhancement of the blue bird jutsu, sayuri makes and points it wherever she wants. Just like the blue bird jutsu but when she opens her palm a massive blue hawk flies out of the hand and goes into the air, unlike blue bird the blue hawk can be used for defensive purposes as well as offense by using it as a shield by blocking impending attacks it detonates on impact with opponent and when blocking attack

Name:Blue Chakora
Element:water
Type:Defensive
Range:long
Speed:Fast, it moves at sayuri’s speed
Size:Massive
Duration:5 turns or until it is defeated
Cooldown:6 turns
Description: the last form of a blue bird jutsu renamed into the Blue Chakora, named after A powerful Bird like entity Sayuri developed during one of her training trips in the Ookami realms. This chakra bird resembles Chakora who was thought to be a bird of water this giant bird has a bunshin like conscious and is a protector and does no damage at all, it’s capable of extending it’s wings over the entire cloud village it’s also able to detonate to create a shower and mist as well. This technique is able to endure many lower ranked jutsu but 1 A or S rank jutsu is enough to destroy it

Name:Hidden Cloud
Type:Supplementive
Range:40 feet
Speed:Medium
Size:big enough to cover people
Duration: until dispelled
Cooldown:3 turns after dispelled
Description:A technique that is based from witnessing the hidden mist jutsu in the chunin exams, Sayuri realized it was a useful technique so while in the Ookami mountains she developed her own version of the technique using her water chakra nature to create clouds swarming around her, this technique is said to be so thick that it nullifies all visiual doujutsu except the byakugan

Name:Hidden Cloud Clone
Range:40 feet
Size:humzn sized
Duration: until dispelled
Cooldown:5 turns after dispelled
Description: A technique that utilizes Sayuri’s angel clone and the hidden cloud jutsu, Sayuri uses the cloud to her advantage with the creation of this technique from the cloud she forms six clones of cloud and mist from it, each holding strength that is significantly weaker compared to her but they make up for it in numbers differing from normal clones when dispersed the clones will reform keeping the opponent constantly occupied while she prepares herself for her next move or heals her allies. The clones however must stay within the cloud if they travel more than 10 feet away from the cloud hidden cloud range 40 feet they dispel into cloud and cannot reform, this technique can be boosted to make 12 hidden cloud clones but only if in sage mode

Name:Lightning mend
Specialty:ninjutsu/ Medical
Element:Lightning
Range:Close
Speed:fast
Size:small
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown:2 turns after dispelled
Description: An unothodox medical ninjutsu sayuri created as a genin using lightning to burn, there are times on a battlefield where there isn’t time to heal using mystical palms so sayuri channel small orb of lightning chakra onto her finger tips that cauterize the wounds by using lightning to burn small open wounds shut.

Name:Identity theft
Specialty:Genjutsu
Element:None
Type:offensive
Range:mid
Size:N/A
Duration: until dispelled or canceled
Description: A genjutsu Sayuri created that is designed for group combat, in hopes that it provides her time to help her heal her allies by confusing her opponents, Once the hand seals is done the targets of the genjutsu will see each other as the Sayuri and her allies while Sayuri and the others will appear to be as the Foe’s team mates so the foes attack each other this jutsu also fools the sense of sound

Name:Angel dust
Specialty:Genjutsu
Element:none
Type:offensive
Range:Mid
Size:n/a
Description: A genjutsu designed for diversionary purposes, Angel dust is a genjutsu that simulates the affects of illegal drugs, The genjutsu works by Distorting signals to the conscious mind from other parts of the human brain to cause a hallucinogenic affect which includes sensory deprivation, dissociation, euphoria it may even cause memory impairment the real kick of this jutsu comes into effect when it's dispelled or cancel it leaves opponent with withdrawal symptoms like the shakes and craving for more drugs even though they never actually had it

Name:Pain supression
Specialty:genjutsu
Description: An unorthodox genjutsu that Sayuri cast on her allies, there are times in battle where physical pain is a hindrance, makes a shinobi weak and unable to think past the pain to formulate ways to survive. That’s why Sayuri created the pain suppression genjutsu by using the genjutsu to dull the pain the pathways transmit pain the target is free from physical based pain allowing them to operate a little easier provided that the wound doesn’t prevent them from operating as normal.

Name:Butcher Table
Specialty:genjutsu
Type:Defensive
Cooldown: 5 turns after dispelled
Description: A genjutsu that starts with the opponent thinking that they have passed out and when they awaken they find themselves in a operating room tied down to a operating table with Sayuri standing over the opponent in a surgeons outfit, She proceeds to cut open the victim chest and extract organs without anesthetic, this genjutsu can only be used on two people at a time maximum it’s said to be traumatic.

Name:Rebirth Transformation
Specialty:Ninjutsu/medical
Type: Supplemental
Range:N/A
Speed: Fast
Size:1N/A
Duration:N/A
Cooldown: once per thread, not used in combat
Description: A variation of the academy transformation technique Sayuri developed, while spending eight months with her wolves friends Sayuri realized in order to survive as a shinobi one must embrace the code of secrecy, Going on missions, protecting people, assassination missions Sayuri realized it’s easy to make foes so Sayuri used her medical knowledge and the concept of transformation jutsu to create a rebirthing technique so to say, the effects of this technique is it for good, It changes Sayuri’s appearance, her voice and even her scent by visualizing what she wants to become she can become it, this technique is perfect for creating a new identity and keeping a low profile, [whenever she uses this jutsu she picks a new faceclaim too]

Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu    Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu  I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug - 2:55

I approve of this, :3
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Sayuri's Secret Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1