Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) Empty
PostSubject: Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)   Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 6:40

Plx tell me if im aloud or not to have this i made it just so i could be ready with it so sorry if i did something wrong.

Name: Version 1
Specialty:Tailed Beast
Element:N/A
Type:Offensive, Supplementary
Range: 25 meters
Speed: It starts at D rank speed then works its way up as more tails are shown.
Size: As big as user
Duration:( Until released )
Cooldown: Cant use twice in the same thread and must write 250 word recover thread.
Description:The shroud that encompasses the jinchūriki vaguely resembles the corresponding tailed beast; paws of chakra form around their hands and, in the case of Killer B, chakra-horns form on his head. Because chakra is malleable, the shroud can extend beyond the reach of the jinchūriki, often used to create chakra-arms that allow them to interact with their environment. The most significant manifestation are the tails that sprout from the jinchūriki's body, up to the maximum number of tails that the corresponding beast possesses. As with the chakra-arms, these tails can aid the jinchūriki by grasping to their surroundings. For each tail produced, the jinchūriki gains an incrementally greater boost to speed, strength, and chakra.

The source of the chakra shroud differs between users. For jinchūriki who have not learned how to control their tailed beast, it is the beast's chakra that surrounds them. The beast's chakra will tend to be harmful: individuals near the jinchūriki will experience a slight physical discomfort; those who come into contact with the shroud will suffer a painful burn wherever they touch it; the jinchūriki themselves suffer an increasing amount of corrosion to their body that can eventually damage body parts beyond the point of use.[2] This shroud is typically acquired through a growing rage and/or the weakening of the seal that keeps the beast within their body, and consequently leaves the jinchūriki less in control of their body with each additional tail. While a jinchūriki has never been observed to completely lose control of themselves in a Version 1 form, they become more animalistic and aggressive. One advantage of this is that the shroud can act on its own, responding to threats the jinchūriki may not be aware of.

Name:Version 2
Specialty: Tailed Beast
Type:Offensive, Supplementary
Range: 25 meters
Speed: Stays at SS rank
Size: N/A
Duration: Until released
Cooldown: Cannot use twice in a thread, until a 500 word recovery thread is written.
Description:ntering Version 2 creates a great deal of energy, producing craters beneath the jinchūriki and destroying any restraints that might have been placed upon them beforehand. Strength, speed, and chakra are once again increased beyond the levels of the previous forms, the shroud remains a reliable defence against attacks, and other features, such as chakra-arms, are still accessible. It is even possible for the jinchūriki to create chakra-bones around themselves: Killer B creates a bull's skull in order to perform a more powerful Lariat; Naruto, on different occasions, forms a full skeletal structure in differing states of completeness all along his body that are attached to him by chakra-ligaments, but the bones serve no obvious purpose.

Most jinchūriki have only been seen to enter a Version 2 state with the same number of tails as their corresponding beast. Kinkaku, and by extension Ginkaku, represent one exception in that not only do they not have a full set of nine tails, but one tail remains far longer than all the others. Naruto is also an exception, for he has only been seen in a Version 2 state with four and six tails (and seven tails in the anime).[9] Unlike how the number of tails in Version 1 can measure the jinchūriki's strength, there is no observable correlation between the number of Naruto's Version 2 tails and his destructive capabilities. Likewise, although all jinchūriki gain unique, heightened abilities that bring them even closer to their corresponding beast.

Name: Parial Transformation
Specialty: Tailed beast
Type:Offensive,Deffensive
Range:25 meters
Speed: 10 meters per second
Size: N/A
Cooldown: 2 posts
Description: Rather than fully transform into their respective beast, a jinchūriki can isolate the transformation to parts of their body. Instead of appearing as translucent or dark chakra, these partial transformations fully resemble the beast's own limbs, having fur, scales, etc. The jinchūriki reincarnated and controlled by Tobi each briefly partially transform but, other than Fū's ability to fly with her wings, they serve no purpose on this occasion.

Name: Tailed Beast Mode
Type: Offensive Supplementary
Range: (User transforms into a tailed beast
Speed: S rank speed
Size:As big as the tailed beast
Cooldown: and use twice in a thread and but write a 750 Word recover thread
Description: In principle, all jinchūriki can fully transform into the tailed beast sealed within them when the seal breaks and they entirely lose control over the beast. However, doing so results in the jinchūriki's death. Tailed Beast Mode (尾獣モード, Bijū Mōdo) is a way to avoid this. By either subjugating their tailed beast or learning to work in unison with it, a jinchūriki can become a full-scale replica of the beast with complete access to its natural strength and abilities. If they choose, the jinchūriki can pass control of this form to the beast itself. Tailed Beast Mode is devastatingly powerful and poses an untold risk of collateral damage.

Name: Tailed beast ball
Type:Offensive
Range: 100 meters
Speed: 75 meters per second
Size: 50 meters
Duration:N/A
Cooldown:5 posts
Description: To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura), and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura), then shape it into a sphere. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire.[1] The ball can be fired differently, either in sphere form, which can be detonated for a wave explosion or launched to form a dome-shaped blast which flattens and erases everything around it, or as a concentrated beam of energy which gives it explosive penetrative power. A Tailed Beast Ball is incredibly dense, as when Naruto Uzumaki in his four-tailed form created one, the ground around him sunk beneath his weight after he swallowed it.[2] When used in close proximity to other tailed beasts performing the technique, the Tailed Beast Balls can be combined, vastly increasing the attack's destructive power and size.[3] Despite its density, the Tailed Beast Ball is extremely fast when launched, able to cross an entire sea in a few seconds despite its trajectory being altered by Summoning: Quintuple Rashōmon when used by Kurama or when the Ten-Tails uses it on the entire continent in minutes.[4][5]

The power of the attack is relative to the power of the user. A fully charged Tailed Beast Ball from Gyūki can fill an entire valley with the explosion as well as plow through a multiple layered barrier.[6][7] Kurama's own Tailed Beast Ball can create an explosion that is far larger than the Hokage Monument and the mountains around it,[8] as well as one that is equal to the size and power of a combined ball formed by five other tailed beasts.[9] Individual Tailed Beast Balls from Matatabi, Isobu, Kokuō, Saiken, and Chōmei seem to be on the same level of destructive power since they all easily vaporised large mountains after Naruto deflected them with his speed and strength.[10] When used by the Ten-Tails in its mature form, the Ten-Tails' Tailed Beast Ball took on a conical shape,[11] and upon impact was able to destroy an entire village some distance away, as well as destroy entire mountain ranges and the explosion could be seen from extremely far away.[12] When used by Obito, in his unique jinchūriki form, he summons a tree with many flower-like extensions on them; forming the ball in front of each flower.[13]

My sourse is from http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/

Last edited by Hasme on Thu 31 Jul - 3:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)   Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 22:59

Plx look this over and tell me if im not aloud to do this at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)   Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 18:35

Great! Its approved.
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net
Kaekio

Kaekio

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)   Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 3:32

A day before this app was posted by Azumi.
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)   Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 3:32

oh okay.. Sorry Hasme, please fix it..
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net
Hasme

Hasme

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)   Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 3:45

I have changed the title thats was all i needed to change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)   Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tailed Beast Control (Six Tail)
Page 1 of 1