Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Ninja Clans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Ninja Clans Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Clans   Ninja Clans I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 14:59

THE CLANS

A clan (一族, Ichizoku; Literally meaning "family"), in the loosest sense of the term, refers to a family or group of shinobi who form a basic unit of a shinobi village. Majority of these clans were mercenary military forces even before the First Shinobi World War. The Senju clan and Uchiha clan were the first known clans to have agreed to settle and form a shinobi village, facilitated by creating agreements with the daimyō of the land they inhabit. Many clans would follow the example of the Senju and the Uchiha, later establishing the Five Great Shinobi Countries as they are known today.

Membership in a clan is usually determined by blood relations and genetics, which is vital in the usage of kekkei genkai and secret techniques.

Aburame Clan - one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure. At birth, members of this clan are offered to a special breed of insects such as kikaichū as a nest, residing just under their host's skin. These insects will then live in symbiosis with their host from that point on. Because of this, its members are characterised by their use of insects as weapons.

Akimichi Clan - one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure.

Amagiri Clan - is one of the three clans that hail from Yumegakure . Founders of the village.

Fūma Clan - a renowned ninja clan, famous in at least Amegakure and the Land of Fire. It is unknown where they hail from

Uchiha Clan - one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure,[7] and was also reputed to be the village's most powerful clan,[8] producing shinobi that were exceptionally talented and battle-oriented, and in possession of the renowned Sharingan.

Uzumaki Clan - a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. They were distant blood relatives of the Senju clan and as such, both were on good terms; an alliance that extended onto their hidden villages — Konohagakure and Uzushiogakure.

Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net

Ninja Clans
Page 1 of 1