Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to SOTHV.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Returning I think?
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:29 by Rarda Yana

» Mission Ranks
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:46 by Katokari

» Shinobi Ranks
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:44 by Katokari

» Stat Points
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jun - 21:43 by Katokari

» World of Ninja
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug - 15:58 by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug - 8:33 by Guest

» Naruto Modern Wars
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul - 20:13 by Kotetsu

» Lions of Valoria
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 18:22 by Guest

» Everyone Please Read
Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Watari's Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watari

Watari

Watari's Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Watari's Jutsus    Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 22:28

Name: String Reeling Technique
Specialty: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A
Type: Varies
Range: Depends on length of wire
Speed: Wires can move up to 50 m/s
Size: Length of wires
Duration: -
Cooldown: -
Description: Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. It can also be used to manipulate weapons. With this, the user can pull objects, lift them, move them, or push them.

Variations of this technique include the Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades and the Manipulated Shuriken Technique, where the strings are used to manipulate attacking objects.

Name: Subjugate
Type: Defensive
Range: Length of wires
Speed: Up to 50 m/s
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 1 post
Description: Nottori is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Watari Dorunezu. With his wires spread out and arranged into the shape of a protective dome surrounding Watari, Watari can instantly arrange patterns within the wire dome to block physical attacks. Depending on the wire's durability, Ninjutsu attacks such as elemental ones can be blocked and/or repelled. This is mostly effective against fast-moving projectiles of any size. WAtari can instantly form mesh shields within the dome to halt and stop attacks such as bullets at high speed. He can also already have the dome set and bonded in a way so when a projectile does make contact with it, part of the wire dome will form into the appropriate defense shape to stop the attack. Watari can then release the attack and let it fall off or Watari can use it and retaliate it against the opponent. For a more versatile defensive method, Watari can let his wires flow in front of him as a wall or frontal barrier, allowing him to block and repel projectiles right in front of him at close range until there is none left to defend against. The ricocheting attacks can also hurt the attacker.

Name: Restriction Arms
Type: Supplementary
Range: LEngth of wires
Speed: 50 m/s
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 1 post
Description: Kousoku Hoko is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Watari Dorunezu. Using his strengthened wires, Watari can make little, simple hand movements and direct his wires to immediately and quickly wrap around a target or part of a target and tightly grip on to them, immediately halting their movements and binding them in place without damaging them. The technique is developed to restrict an opponent and completely remove their ability to move. At C-rank level, it can bind from one limb up to the arms, legs, the chest/torso, and part of the neck. At B-rank level, it can bind an opponent entirely from all body parts including arms, legs, torso/chest, neck, and the head tightly that they cannot move at all.

Name: Single Death
Type: Offensive
Range: Length of wires
Speed: 30 m/s
Size: A few mms
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown:2 posts
Description: Ikkoshikyo is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Watari. Using his wires, he will combine the majority of them together for increased density, durability, and attack range. he will then use chakra to make them extremely thin that they can barely be seen by the naked eye and refine its thin cutting edge to give the singular wire extreme sharpness. Watari will use this piece of long wire to slash and cut an object in two, violently splitting it apart. This method of attack allows the wire to cut through mostly anything. Efficient for giving a bloody death to a gigantic and powerful being.

Last edited by Watari on Fri 1 Aug - 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

Watari's Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari's Jutsus    Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 18:50

Starting jutsus are up
Back to top Go down
Katokari

Katokari

Leo Pig

Watari's Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari's Jutsus    Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug - 2:54

Its approved Watari :)
Back to top Go down
https://sothv.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Watari's Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari's Jutsus    Watari's Jutsus  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watari's Jutsus
Page 1 of 1